Other Links.....& Technical Notes
Tony Wray compiles an excellent
Online" site relating to activities at Bitton, past, present, and future.
Looking for family accomodation?
Try this villa close to Disney.
Your Webmaster's wife's eye was caught by a display on the site of Trowbridge 4x4 & Prestige cars - have a look at their site. Not only cars.....! There's a fire engine, or the Red Baron biplane - and more. Having been the envy of many with my steam loco, I can recommend this.
Nicely illustrated accounts by a
highly experienced pilot, of flying seaplanes in the Maldives. Hummingbird
had previously operated helicopters in this unique island archipelago,
but seaplanes now operate between the airport - surrounded entirely by
the Indian Ocean - and the resort Islands.
Nice site - this is a new project
to restore the S & D station and some track, used several times by
Royalty in the form of King Edward V11.
2) HTML Programme - Netscape (4.6) Composer. (Keeps it simple & quick).
3) Pages - prepared from my own templates, containing tables, links, and recurring graphics. This is a really good tip.
4) Graphics - film based,
processed through the MGI mk2 programme.
Buttons created with Ulead Photo Express (I find this programme slow)
5) "Splash" page partly created with Macromedia Fireworks
.6) Uploaded to server with Cute ftp.
7) Cute HTML is handy for pasting Webring and any other HTML fragments.
8) Pages are aimed at printing as one single page on your printer if possible, and generally to be printer friendly as far as can be arranged.
Please Click to go:-